ND Public Employees, Boards, and Commissions
- NDIT is migrating all service requests to the new NDIT Self-Service Portal
Service Request Migration Status
- NDGOV UserID (Formerly Windows Domin User ID)
- PeopleSoft UserID (Formerly ConnectND User ID)
- DatabaseID (Formerly Oracle but also includes SQL Server, MySQL and other DB's)
- Mainframe UserID
- Email/Collaboration Tools
- Desktop Support (Formerly Desktop)
- Remote Access (Formerly VPN)
- Maintain Dept/Division Approvers List (New Service Request)
- Onboarding Order Guide (New Service Request)
- IP Addressing
- File and Printer Sharing (Formerly File/Print Server)
- Managed File Transfer (Formerly FTP Access)
- Job/Batch Scheduling (Formerly Job Rerun/restart, Job Run, Job Schedule and Job Special Run)
- Reverse Proxy
- Certificate (Formerly General Server)
- Initiative Intake
- State Forms (Formerly Eforms Website, Form Design, Form Number and Form Review)
- ServiceNow Security (New Service Request)
- Generation Data Group
- Mainframe/AS400 Terminal Printer
- Load Test
- JCL Maintenance
- On-Demand Report Transfer
- Dataset Authorization
- AS400 User ID
NDIT Remote Support
Connect to NDIT Remote Support to open a session with an IT support team member
Citizens and Businesses
Contact North Dakota State Government if you are seeking ND government or educational services, assistance with online applications, or information regarding North Dakota.
Some of the content on NDIT's website is published in PDF file format. A variety of PDF readers are freely available, yet the global standard for electronic document sharing is Adobe Reader.
Download Adobe Reader directly from Adobe.
In Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type "about:plugins"
- Go to "Chrome PDF Viewer" and choose to disable
- Go to the upper left corner and click Tools -> Options
- Click the "Applications Tab"
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat Forms and Portable Document Format have "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" selected