Business Analysis (BA) is all about defining the business problems we are trying to resolve. BA is the art of refining your business problem to the point where you can make informed business decisions about which options work best for you. These options typically end up with some combination of buy, build, or reuse of existing technology or even process improvement solutions.
NDIT’s Business Analyst (BA) services consist of industry standard practices and deliverables based on the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). It provides standard and resources such as the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK). This ensures a standard approach to all key knowledge areas of the BA discipline.
The six key knowledge areas include:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
* These can be stand alone services, or can also be included in larger IT project efforts.